There are many reasons you may want to approach us, and we are happy to hear from you!At CoolTechZone, we cover a vast range of cyber-related topics: modern threats, data protection, data leaks and breaches, IT security, IoT, cybersecurity research, vulnerabilities, and open source threat intelligence. We are convinced that the long list of topics will find his audience and talented writers.Cybersecurity is driven by people seeking to find all answers and digging deep into the technology roots, such as bug hunters, security researchers, reverse engineers, and other subject matter experts. We believe in the dissemination of essential data as fast as possible and can provide your outstanding expertise in written form for a global audience.To ensure a fast and precise reply from us, please, help us identify the importance of your message. You might want to contact us, because:
For today, the team of CoolTechZone has already tested 100+ VPN services and published 50+ VPN reviews and ratings. However, we are still looking for more and even better content.That is also your chance!Get in touch with us.We are kindly as you to be as possible clear and precise in your inquiries and statements to issue appropriate replies within the shortest time. You can use above mentioned categories as a help.… Or you can contact our support team 24/7!
- you are our readers who want to give feedback to our content or give a proposition of exciting topics. Don't forget that we have a comment area under each published article, so you can outreach there too;
- you are an industry leader who wants to deliver your own or your company's point of view on the perspectives of cybersecurity and technology. We are in the first place audience-oriented and developing only fair and unbiased content. Because of that, any statements made for the advantage of a company should be thoroughly proofed by our team before been published. Please, be ready to cover our expenses for such task;
- you are a talented writer who has a traceable history of cybersecurity publications. We are always looking forward to hiring or collaborate with experienced authors who can propose exiting content;
- you are a dedicated cybersecurity researcher who willing to tell about himself and his findings for the community. You are in the right spot. It doesn't matter whether you have writing experience; we can help you. The most important here is the information you were coming up with during your research activities;
- you are a news tip giver who has a very fresh tip for yet non-published news or incident. We are looking 24/7 for great and sound newsmakers to be published as soon as possible;
- you are cooperation seeking entity looking for a partnership with the trustful source of exclusive cybersecurity research;